Whenever I get misty-eyed for Lincoln, I have found I can now get my virtual fix at roundus.com, which has some pretty nifty panoramas of various sites of interest in my hometown.
My favorite shot by far is the Men’s room at Yia-Yia’s
They you can browse a Google maps mashup showing locations of all their shots to date.
Some reccomendations for future shots:
- Russ’ Market, 17th & Washington
- Intoxicants (liquor store), 11th & G
- Duffy’s bathroom
- Precision Skates (w/ Phil at the counter)
- D’Leons (Drive thru on West O)
- N Street Drive In
- Thai house/Oriental Market
- Thrift stores on O Street
- Zesto’s (on South St, or is that closed?)
Lincolnites former and current : What other locations should be documented?